Thursday, February 3, 2011

eMo quotes



  • Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes u can't always see the pain someone feels
  • tired of trying, sick of crying. Yeah, I'm smiling but inside I'm dying
  • I lock away the pain, put away the tears, show u only smiles not the hidden tears

  • Smile are no more than empty love
  • i said that i don't need u but i'm a liar. i swear i do

  • i never wanted a numb heart coz even if it feels so much pain, i'm still hoping that one day, i can feel even a little love from u

  • Life is Death
  • I always knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but i never knew looking back on the laugh would make me cry

  • i HURT myself so i can feel alive
  • when i said that I HATE U and told u to GO AWAY,iT meanS I LOVE U,PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME.

  • MY heart is bleeding, my eyes are crying
  • life is just a blood misery

  • my heart is bleeding
  • my heart bleeds no more, now it is turning to stone

  • i just cant seem to get over u

  • Dont try to fix this broken heart
  • why am i afraid to lose u when u are not even mine

  • u are every reason, every hope and every dream i've had, and no matter what happen to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life
  • i always dreaming u..wanting u...NEEDING U,,, CLOSER

  • FiNE, i admit it. I think of u every second of every day. u are my favorite subject to talk about. when i hug u, i wish i could never let go. All my dreams have u in them. I always get excited when I see u again
  • Loving you, hard to regret. Losing u hard to accept. BUt with all the hurt i've felt, letting go is the most PAINFUL yet
  • i dont understand what happen to our love. But babe, i'm gonna get u back,i'm gonna show u what i'm made of


No comments:

Post a Comment